We sell over 600,000 different items from several UK warehouses. If you ordered more than one item then your order may occasionally be dispatched from more than one warehouse and delivered using separate couriers. Please check your order confirmation email for details of delivery lead times for each item and use our track my order system which may show that your remaining items are on the way. In the unlikely event that any items still do not arrive within the expected timeframe please contact us and we will resolve the issue.
Articles in this section
- There are items missing from my delivery. What should I do?
- My goods arrived damaged. What should I do?
- I do not live on the ground floor; can my items be delivered to other floors?
- How much will my delivery cost?
- Where does Woldstores deliver to?
- What are WorldStores’ delivery options?
- Can WorldStores confirm an exact delivery time slot?
- How will I know when to expect my delivery?
- What happens if an item is out of stock?
- Important delivery information